The Zionist Council of NSW is launching Yesh, a heavily discounted 14-day trip to Israel for students aged 19-24 years.
The trip is for students who would like to see a different side to Israel than they would have experienced before whether it be on a previous program or on holiday.
The cost is only $1500 for 14 days from July 1-14. This does not include flights.
Here’s a taster of just a few of the trip highlights.
– Outdoor culinary group experienve
– Drumming Cruise
– Visiting 8200 Entrepreneurship and Innovation Support Program (EISP) that supports new entrepreneurs and fosters new Start ups in Israel
– Shuk Tasting Tour
– Meeting with Druze community
– Advocacy Practical Workshop
– Desert Night Tour & Dinner
– Israeli Brewery Experience
– Water Skiing in Tel Aviv
– Visit to ‘Save a Child’s Heart’
For more information, visit the Yesh facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yesh-Israel-Trip/870917562980791?fref=ts